Self-guided Kayak expedition
A fully packaged nature experience
On a self-guided kayak expedition, you paddle on your own and camp where you want, safely and with the help of us. We make sure that you get all the paddle and outdoor equipment needed as well as a proper review of equipment, paddle technology and safety.
- So that you can fully enjoy your very own adventure!
We provide all the necessary outdoor equipment required for you to have an unforgettable experience. We use high quality, so you get a comfortable stay in the open air.
- It's nice for you and for the climate!
Before departure, you will receive a detailed overview where we go through the basics on land and in water together, so that you can feel safe during your expedition.
On site, we go together through suggestions for places to visit, paddle routes and approaches to nature.
- It has never been easier to embark on a paddle adventure!
Following are included
- Thorough review of safety & paddle technology on the water.
- Complete Kayak Equipment: kayak, life jacket, paddle, spraydeck, paddle float & bilge pump
- High quality camping equipment: tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad & sleeping bag sheets
- Portable stove, gas & igniter
- Cooking equipment: water bottle, plate, cup, ladle, knife, cutting board, dishwashing
- 6 liter of fresh water
- Toilet kit
- Dry bag
- Mobile phone 24h safety
- Maps & compas
- Personal checklist
Personal packing list: when booking, you will receive a packing list with suggestions for personal equipment that can be good to have with you.
You shop and bring your own food, let yourself be inspired by simpler outdoor recipes that you will find here
If you want to spend more days in nature, you pre-book it in connection with your preliminary booking. Price in connection with booking +800 SEK / Day.
Suggestions for routes can be found here