An Island Experience
Experience the Swedish summer with red cottages, white house knots, outdoor life, nature & saunas.
On your island expedition, you paddle on your own to Notudden, an island located in Hjälmaren.
We make sure that you get all the paddle equipment required as well as a proper review of paddle technology, equipment and safety.
Choose yourself if you want to paddle a longer distance to discover Hjälmaren, starting point from Katrinelund or choose to start from a shorter distance from the small village Hampetorp.
Round off today's paddle tour with a wood-fired sauna and a dip in the lake. Sink into a comfortable bed, wake up to the waves and enjoy the breakfast you brought with you.Vi står för all nödvändig utrustning för att ni skall få en sådan bekväm upplevelse som möjligt.
Before departure, you will receive a detailed review where we go through the basics on land and in water together, so that you can feel safe during your island expedition.
- It has never been more comfortable to go on a kayak adventure!
- Thorough review of safety & paddle technology on the water.
- Complete Kayak Equipment: kayak, life jacket, paddle, spraydeck, paddle float & bilge pump
- Overnight stay in a cottage on a private island
- Access to wood-fired sauna
- Portable stove, gas & igniter
- Cooking equipment: water bottle, plate, cup, ladle, knife, cutting board, dishwashing
- Free access to water
- Dry bag
- Mobile phone 24/7 safety
- Maps & compas
- Personal checklist
- Possibility to book a wood-fired hot tub, barbecue & refrigerator
If you want to spend more days in nature, you pre-book it in connection with your preliminary booking. Price in connection with booking +800 SEK / day. You can also choose to upgrade your accommodation from "Sjöboden" to the main building "Sjöstugan" where you get access to a living room with sofa and stove.
Opional & upgrade:
Access to wood-fired hot tub +500 SEK / day.
Access to gas grill + 100 SEK / day
Access to refrigerator + 100 SEK / day
Upgrading of accommodation + SEK 300 / day